I won't bore you with the details, but avoid at all costs.Their internet banking system works (sort of) like it was cobbled together in the early 90's.

Their customer service phone tree will drive you to drink. The latest: They arbitrarily decided that I can only transfer $2,000/week out of my Suntrust account to another financial institution using online banking. And, it's $3 per transfer. These guys are going to have their head handed to them by other financial institutions....

I inherited this from CCB in simpler times... but Suntrust just can't cut it in the modern world. They don't have a clue.

Really.And I'm movin' on!

Review about: Suntrust Online Banking.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Had an Experience with SunTrust?

Comments

Ge Capital Retail Bank - Actual Net Earned Less Then What Is Reported Ge Capital Retail Bank "Pay Pal GE Capital Retail Bank EBAY Reports on Transaction Details that you made more net profit then you actually earned. "Example" $91.96 is the net they have you..." Read more Pnc Bank - Locked out of Savings account while overseas! Pnc Bank "I have had some bad experiences with banks, but PNC really takes the cake. I am currently overseas in South America, and PNC decides to freeze my account (on May..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - EMERGENCY NEWS FLASH USPS CONSUMERS BEING RAPED DUE TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL MONEY BANK & PAY PAL SMART CONNECT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES Ge Capital Retail Bank "To Whom It May Concern: GE Capital Retail & Pay Pal continues to lie about funds taken out of my account. They have also started putting accounts overdue TWO days..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Cost Cutters - Wrong Haircut & Wrong Hair Color in Verona, WI Cost Cutters "I came in with a picture on how I wanted my hair to be. I showed the hair stylist who would be working on my hair, Her name is Jessie..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more