Why are you taking my social security checks before it gets to my bank account.

I did not authorise you or any body to do so. I dont have an account, or do i have a credit card with you or Wallmart. Somebody needs to tell me whats going on.

Suntrust Bank ft lauderdale , your account A/c 81946701174134400 Iam told in the amount of $182.00 on the 20th October,2011 and every month since

Review about: Suntrust Credit Card.

Comments

Some one at GE Capital Retail bank or Wallmart A/c 81946701174134400 (as told to me by the social security office) has taken my social security checks before it gets to my bank account at Suntrust for OCT NOV DECEMBER 2011 in the amount of $182.00 monthly. I do not have a credit card from GE Retail bank or Wallmart Money Card.

I did not authorize anyone at anytime to change my banking information at the social security office or any body else to do so.

Somebody needs to tell me whats going on. Ive spent hours on the phone calling customers service numbers with no explanation.

I guess I will have to go facebook of youtube of twittewr to get some results

nikalseyn

Kindly re-post your complaint. As it is, it is unintelligible. We know not what it is you are trying to say.