One evening I went to SunTrust Bank 530 Murfreesboro Rd, Nashville, approx. 2 months ago and the branch was closed at 5:30pm?

Not even the drive thru was open. Every holiday they are under staff and the Manager is never there to help her employee's with coverage. That branch is ran poorly, always out of money or I have to come back when a particular employee is there and/or the Manager sits there at the teller window not moving to get the money(coins) as if its Ok to inconvenience me to come back....if I ran my business like that I would be out of business. One of the new girl keeps an attitude, never smiles and just plain rude her Zsmart.

I thought one young lady was the manager because she runs around there with a since of urgency and to my surprise she wasn't.

Who should be manager isn't, I hope that poor women is really be compensated she always greets all incoming customers everytime. I am changing my location or banks shortly just because of the service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Suntrust Banking Service.

I didn't like: Banking practices, Staff attitude.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 15, 2016.

Comments

Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States #1276480

In complete agreement regarding the many deliberate or otherwise, poor business practices of Suntrust. In my dealings with them I have found them to be either incompetent, dishonest or both-particularly in the NSF arena.

They have a method of processing charges to your account which maximize their opportunity to collect NSF funds. Calls to their customer"service"

personnel are pointless as these well rehearsed folks are adept only at reciting scripted responses.