One evening I went to SunTrust Bank 530 Murfreesboro Rd, Nashville, approx.2 months ago and the branch was closed at 5:30pm?

Not even the drive thru was open. Every holiday they are under staff and the Manager is never there to help her employee's with coverage. That branch is ran poorly, always out of money or I have to come back when a particular employee is there and/or the Manager sits there at the teller window not moving to get the money(coins) as if its Ok to inconvenience me to come back....if I ran my business like that I would be out of business. One of the new girl keeps an attitude, never smiles and just plain rude her Zsmart.

I thought one young lady was the manager because she runs around there with a since of urgency and to my surprise she wasn't.

Who should be manager isn't, I hope that poor women is really be compensated she always greets all incoming customers everytime.I am changing my location or banks shortly just because of the service.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Suntrust. The most disappointing about suntrust banking service at Suntrust was banking practices and staff attitude Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Suntrust.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare Suntrust to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with SunTrust?

Comments

In complete agreement regarding the many deliberate or otherwise, poor business practices of Suntrust.In my dealings with them I have found them to be either incompetent, dishonest or both-particularly in the NSF arena.

They have a method of processing charges to your account which maximize their opportunity to collect NSF funds.Calls to their customer"service"

personnel are pointless as these well rehearsed folks are adept only at reciting scripted responses.