1.2
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

After opening an account online with Suntrust bank I was directed to go to the local branch to conclude the confirmation and meet one of the team. Once arriving with punctuality being about 10-15 minutes early I started looking around at empty offices and desk everywhere.

The mgr, Rhonda Decosta that I had spoken to prior to set and postpone this meeting was very rude and started chattering before I even finished talking. I went the following day to meet w/ her and had to find another so-called banker to go and locate Miss Decosta from wherever. He started to get smart and said , "well you are 10 minutes early" and to that sarcastic remark I replied, "God forbid if a potential customer is prompt and a few minutes early". I told him that the real concern is where is your "mgr/vp" at 2:55p Friday afternoon.

Once she finally appeared, in blue jeans for Christ's sake, we went to one of the many empty offices and she began to embark on a 3 point message that was clearly from an unstable and scarred individual. I left and suggested that she seek some help and guidance asap!!

If you are thinking about an account in Augusta/Evans GA with this bank then I would highly suggest that you keep on thinking ! This is not the place to manage one dime of anyone's portfolio.

Review about: Suntrust Manager.

Preferred solution: A full reprimand and probation period placed on "mgr." and immediate retraining of staff and mgmt. on dress code and handling new account applicants. WORK ETHIC 101 is highly advisable! .

I didn't like: An employee was extremely rude, Banking practices, Does not work with customers.

Comments