1.4
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Every few weeks I have to make a purchase out of state. Evidently this causes suntrust "fraud experts" to freeze my account.

Makes it REALLY INCONVENIENT when my gas tank is almost EMPTY and I drive to the gas stop and get TRANSACTION DENIED when I swipe my card!! Then I have to call my daughter in law to bring me cash. Just a moment.... I was under the impression these cards were to be "more convenient" than cash?

So I now have to waste time to go to the bank when I should be asleep (I work 9pm - 7 am), waste time standing in line and tell some bozo my problem. Instead of being surprised like this each and every time it would make better sense to ALERT me my account has been frozen (AGAIN) so I can at least PLAN around it. This being stranded at the gas station by Suntrust really SUX!!

Too bad I can't turn this "security feature" off. Maybe the way to turn it off is to take my funds to another bank?...

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with SunTrust. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about SunTrust.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare SunTrust to other companies on our site.

Comments