My business acct. is attached to an overdraft line of credit. June 3, 18, I over drafted with fees $721. June 23rd, I paid $1100 to my overdraft account leaving $379.00 credit. In July, I over drafted checking

by $200. I was charged automatically a OD service fee $3.77 and $6.00 finance charge.

I asking them to waiver these fees as I have a CREDIT in this account and

I was really NOT overdrawn if I am using my own money.

Tatiana could not see the benefit of discussing this waiver of fees as she

was focused on WHY the bank could not credit me back anything. "That is just our policy" she said. I noted that I am a 33yr. client to the bank with 4 accounts. I have had many, many, credit card and bank customer service people who would and could return fees. In this case, POLICY that she was taught was all she could focus on...I can't wait until block chain happens to banks as these policy and not process robots will cease to exist!!! My Goodness....banks (the ultimate money middlemen)...

Product or Service Mentioned: Suntrust Banking Service.

Comments

customer2018

I was an customer with SunTrust for 20 years and was treated in a similar manner. SunTrust's policy is the customer is always wrong, and they really don't care if you take your business elsewhere.

They are the epitome of what is wrong with allowing banks to become this powerful.

What is really ridiculous is that they have an "A+" rating with the Better Business Bureau but an average of a "one" rating (the lowest possible) of the 60 reviews listed on the BBB! Shows you what the ratings of the BBB are worth.