Interest Rate

I went through your exact scenario - possibly even a little bit worse at it was New Years Eve and I was lied to and ended up spending over 5K in fees and double payments for sudden refusals to post checks within two weeks, and much more jazz to ultimately not get it back for 7 days! Good news, I am an attorney who knows my way around consumer law and will keep Suntrust in Court for years and years if not eons if required to get their practises to halt.

Thus, I am alerting all Suntrust Victims to meet up and unite-lets sue and that away all their computers and money counting machines and demand rare currency for its return. I am serious, I will be filling in the State of Florida under Federal Law for our sorrows-thus, any victim or simply interested person in seeing the outcome can be anywhere throughout the states, without any need to visit sunny Florida.

Please, any all all, contact me shlegalfl is my firm's domain name and my contact info is there - I will build a Suntrust launch page soon - for people to vent and swap stories there if nothing else.

Sorry, this happened to you, me and hundreds others....tis tis tis Suntrust!!!!

Reason of review: FRAUD-DECEPTION-BAD FAITH-CONVERSION.

I didn't like: Suntrust.

Comments

Ashburn, Virginia, United States #1276586

How do I get involved? Suntrust just charged me 16 overdraft fees and waived only 5, I was charged for the first one while my account was still positive an then then next 4 or 5 my account ×ohld have been positive if it were not for the overdraft charges. On top of this when I opened the account I asked that it be made so I can not overdraft, and the bank told me that it was set so if the money wasn't there it wouldn't charge me or pay it,

North Charleston, South Carolina, United States #1142098

I would like to start a class action suit against sun trust and I know that I can find probably at least 20-50 more people. I don't understand what they are doing and why no one is reviewing their actions in so many different dept.

with our money and loans, where they are allowed to steal from us and take money at their will and then offer no explanation and freeze and close accounts without any kind of outside appeal option. however, who would want to stay with a bank after all of this unethical abuse of our accounts and our money. you can find me at bjbunn46 at the g mail , if you look up complaints about suntrust, you will read that of course there is a few of people who are just blowing off steam, however, I believe and atty will be shocked and disgusted with reading about how this bank is really abusing not just us, but alot of long term customers with no issues with their accounts, no NSF checks, no over draft issues , etc. so I have to believe that the only way to stop this abuse is to start a class action.

just think, how would your mother, grandparents or a friend who just can't go from bank to bank handle so abuse? With this bank purposely stealing hundreds to thousands of dollars for "Fees" that they can't or won't explain, and with so many on a limited income, Suntrust Bank shouldn't be able to line their pockets on the backs of your loved ones.

so lets figure this out. I believe we have a case.