I owed a past dept in 2009 to state revenue, and they had been sending my bill to an old address and I was unaware of this bill. This bill was owed for an adjustment to my taxes in 2009 and I had no idea about the bill until my account was frozen.

I only owed 354.00 dollars and Sun trust took 454.00. Anyway, I got the situation taken care of with State and they released my money because I had not received no bill because they were sending it to my old address. I called Sun trust branch in Fuquay and talked to the manager. She would not return 100.00 of my money because they have a 100.00 fee for my freeze.

This bank is a rip off and I would not send my enemy to this bank! Have not had anything but problems with this bank since day one. People be aware they are money hungry and very unprofessional, especially the female manager of this bank. She is rude and should not be working with the public.

Take my advice and find another bank.

By the way bank manager, you took my student loan money and now I do not have the money to finish my degree this semester. Thanks and I hope Karma Bites you in the a...

Review about: Suntrust Account.

Comments