Ninety Six, South Carolina

I dont have time to go through all of the issues so I'll summerize it best as I can. Took out home equity line in 2007.

Lender said it would take about 2 weeks, took almost 3 months. Their reason, because I had too many acres that my home sat on. Over 11 acres is too much. What?

. . . Dozens of "late fees" during the years since.

Never made a late payment in my life. They evidently wait for a specified to them amount of time before processing your payment . . .

Called dozens of time trying to get me to use more of my loan claiming my rate was about to go up if I didn't. Thats a lie and only found this out through a branch manager that said they are marketing calls and are hired out to other companies by Suntrust . . .

They have never been aloowed to take payments over the phone according to customer service(closed the 2 branches closest to me so it's 62 miles round trip to the nearest branch) All of a sudden they can do it on a recent payment. Tried to phone in a payment today and they said they cant take it over the phone and never have. Another, WHAT?. .

. This is only a few things that are going on with Suntrust. If you have a question, you will get as many different answers as the number of people you ask. Even managers are clueless.

I still have the equity line as of today but only because I dont want to take another loan out until this one ends.

That'll be glorious day indeed! :>)

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss fair pricing of suntrust home equity line of credit. SunTrust needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned suntrust home equity line of credit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at SunTrust.

Comments