Ninety Six, South Carolina

I dont have time to go through all of the issues so I'll summerize it best as I can. Took out home equity line in 2007.

Lender said it would take about 2 weeks, took almost 3 months. Their reason, because I had too many acres that my home sat on. Over 11 acres is too much. What?

. . . Dozens of "late fees" during the years since.

Never made a late payment in my life. They evidently wait for a specified to them amount of time before processing your payment . . .

Called dozens of time trying to get me to use more of my loan claiming my rate was about to go up if I didn't. Thats a lie and only found this out through a branch manager that said they are marketing calls and are hired out to other companies by Suntrust . . .

They have never been aloowed to take payments over the phone according to customer service(closed the 2 branches closest to me so it's 62 miles round trip to the nearest branch) All of a sudden they can do it on a recent payment. Tried to phone in a payment today and they said they cant take it over the phone and never have. Another, WHAT?. .

. This is only a few things that are going on with Suntrust. If you have a question, you will get as many different answers as the number of people you ask. Even managers are clueless.

I still have the equity line as of today but only because I dont want to take another loan out until this one ends.

That'll be glorious day indeed! :>)

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Comments