suntrust charged me today massive charges bounced items that did not need to be bounced - charged me $36 for 5 and 6 dollar charges that had cleared view web page - when I went to the centerville branch none of the managers even cared or would help - Kamm Begga (branch manager) gave me the complete brush off - when I asked for the next level up-she said there wasnt one - her assist manager Eron Norris was no better - went to 2 other branches basically begging for help - no one care nor wanted to help me - $ 400 in bounce fees for $125 in charges - crazy !! and all unnecessary - this is a shame that this bank ( which I was with for 15 year !) would treat someone so bad in a recession - when I had money a few years back they were all over me , but now that I have none they dont care one hoot.

There needs to be some type of action taking against them for this.

I am a single dad and live check to check yet they decided yo charge me $400 in fees for 10 $6, 7, 10 charges that again - had cleared via the web page on my acct login. how do I escalate this to national level and make America aware of these type of practices by suntrust?

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 17, 2011.

Comments

Use a check register instead of the online banking. Your fault.

samz

There needs to be some type of action taking against them for this.