Suntrust bank took my son's child support money for the fee charge for they have created pre meditated conspiracy to stole money and report under my name in the credit bureau. This bank is thieves organization because they purposely not inform me for the money order I deposited.

After 18 days later I cashed the money order Which was deposited in my account and sent all the money to country of Ganah via western union. On the same day I deposited more money order more than 5k. That day they decided to tell me all the money order is fraud. Then they took my son's child support money to cover the fees that are not legal.

My son's child support money was in different account but they took child support money and ganged up on me this is a organized crime. They also kept the money of more than $5k and told me it was bad check and charged off the same money so they used twice for the second time which was deposited the money order.they premeditated that's why they did not tell me the check was no good but the according to the statement clearly indicated that they marked as bad check after 2 days later I deposited in my account. This is bad really bad.

I asked them to return my son's money but they refused and tortured me. I want somebody to report to the police for this banks such act towards to the customers.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with SunTrust. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about SunTrust.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare SunTrust to other companies on our site.

Comments