The Subordination department is a joke. I requested a manager call me and he did his name was Mark to tell me that they are behind almost 30 days on getting Subordination's back.

Then Marsha Walker contacted me as I requested & she was also, NO help. I called today to check on the status of my subordination as Sherry stated they are just now working on ones they received on 9/22/2016 (that is now almost 30 days) today, is 10/20/2016... If i can give you any advice DO NOT use SunTrust save yourself the headache they have no customer service skills at all Not even management.....

SunTrust is a JOKE!!!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with SunTrust. The most disappointing about suntrust customer care at SunTrust was worst bank ever Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about SunTrust.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare SunTrust to other companies on our site.

Comments