Additional Fees

I opened a claim about my card being lost and stole October 05 and they refund 45.05 to my account with an additional 18.48 , it posted to my account November 2nd .i was fine, everything was going fine .

i have 2 cent in my saving and 4.22 in my checking. i thought i was saving into i go into my account and the bank reversed chargers. 18.48 Which they never sent a respond about why they reversed these chargers , as a customer shouldn't you know these things. So i made a call as soon as i saw this happening because it was causing my account to now go into a negative .

Make a long story short they have been letting me since november 3rd that they would give me all the refund for this investigator giving me more money than he was suppose to. But have yet too do it !

now it has been a month i have been told several different things from so many people and got two new card issued because of this .When they was so quick to reverse the 18.48 why not just be so quick to put the money that is owed to me back!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of people giving you false information and everyone from the chats and messages. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of suntrust checking account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $154. SunTrust needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned suntrust checking account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at SunTrust.

Had an Experience with SunTrust?

Comments