I opened a claim about my card being lost and stole October 05 and they refund 45.05 to my account with an additional 18.48 , it posted to my account November 2nd .i was fine, everything was going fine .
i have 2 cent in my saving and 4.22 in my checking. i thought i was saving into i go into my account and the bank reversed chargers. 18.48 Which they never sent a respond about why they reversed these chargers , as a customer shouldn't you know these things. So i made a call as soon as i saw this happening because it was causing my account to now go into a negative .
Make a long story short they have been letting me since november 3rd that they would give me all the refund for this investigator giving me more money than he was suppose to. But have yet too do it !
now it has been a month i have been told several different things from so many people and got two new card issued because of this .When they was so quick to reverse the 18.48 why not just be so quick to put the money that is owed to me back!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- People giving you false information
- Everyone from the chats and messages
- And calls are telling different stuff
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Suntrust Bank Account
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is all I have to say, just a great picture! lies and more lies, they ride the edge of honesty and dishonest. you would think that the banks would..."
- "I have paid $1512.00 in overdraft charges since I opened my Regions Checking account in 02/01/2012. I paid all my bills with electronic checks from regions online banking on..."
- "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..."
- "This is the only thing that my grandson wanted for Christmas. We ordered it in November..got an email with the tracing information. The box came out of MA...and..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."