West Palm Beach, Florida

I have several accounts with this Bank and today I spoke to 4 people that could not give me an answer as to why the description on my online accounts have changed. I receive Zelle payments from clients in which the description used to say Point of Sale Credit Zel and the clients name.

Now it says nothing and they cannot tell me why. Its a shame that employees don't know crap anymore and can't give their clients a straight answer. My statements show the past deposits in my account showing Zel and the clients name yet they continue to say it never said that because they changed something in there internal system that made the Zel and client name go away. I have proof yet they continue to argue with me for 8 mins on the phone.

Don;t do business with this institution, they do not keep their employees up to date on changes so the client gets no answers. I now have to wait 24-48 hours for a manager to all me to maybe get an answer. The supervisor I spoke with by the name of Mickey in Atlanta could not give me the information I needed either. When I worked for a bank for many years any changes that were made we were sent the information or had a teleconference so we knew what was going on.

These days no one seems to know what is going on in their jobs, what a shame. I don't recommend anyone to do business with this bank.

Product or Service Mentioned: Suntrust Online Banking.

Comments

h.kitchener

The people who answer the phones have no idea, nor do their managers because they did not change the format description---their computer programmers did the deed for some reason. You need to keep kicking this up the chain of command until you find someone who can and will query the programmers as to why they did the change and who authorized the change(s).

This change didn't happen for no good reason, someone told them to make the changes----for some reason. They need to know not only that you are rather unhappy with the change but this adversely affects your record-keeping.

Good luck. You might find a different bank better at this.