2.8
Additional Fees

A merchant inappropriately charged $326 on my SunTrust credit card. I disputed the charge with the bank.

They told me to contact the merchant, which I did. The merchant never responded and after some 90 days SunTrust tells me they will not even reconsider my claim, even though the merchant never responded to the bank. I don't believe the bank ever started an investigation.

They took too long to respond and basically they are letting the merchant get away with $326 which they never should have charged to beging with. I submitted letters and statements to the bank and the merchant and was completely ignored.

This reviewer shared experience about "was told the charge would never happen" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $326. The author is overall dissatisfied with SunTrust. The most disappointing about suntrust credit card from SunTrust was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about SunTrust.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare SunTrust to other companies on our site.

Comments