1.6
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Wow. I use quicken daily to download my Suntrust business account transactions.

Today it did not work. I called them and they told me I have no online account, they did not know if I ever had one, they could not tell if they deleted it but told me they sometimes do that, they said they always send 4 warning emails but could not tell me if they did, to where, or anything. After an hour fighting with them they decided to try setting up a new online access and told me it would be at least 24 hours before I could start setting up the new account. Worst business banking experience ever.

Thanks for holding me and my money hostage, not knowing if or why you deleted my account, and having moronic policies about deleting things.

Do not bans keep records of what they do anymore? Time for a new bank.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "change your policy of deleting online access with no warning, documentation, or audit trail. remove 24 hour delay to restore/create new online access". The author is overall dissatisfied with SunTrust. The most disappointing about suntrust account from SunTrust was too much to type Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about SunTrust.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare SunTrust to other companies on our site.

Comments