Bailey's Crossroads, Virginia
Interest Rate

Suntrust is the worst Bank they had blocked my debit card without any notice i had the most inconvenient experience thanks to their negligence of comunication . I pumped gas and when i try to pay for it my debit card will not go thru after calling 3 times the bank I had no help to reactivate my card .

I had to leave my car in the gas station and take a taxi to a branch to withdraw money on the website says that they close at 2 pm at 1:55 was closed had to find one on a safeway store wich was far from where i was I had to spend 2 hours and $ 65 for taxi when I spoke to a supervisor over the phone they say that they try reach all the costumers that were affected by home depot back on sep,14 wich is 4 months ago they had 4 months to send me a notice the have my email , address phone number but no notice is ridiculous. Yeah the only thing she could was apologized really after all I went true not acceptable

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of debit card from SunTrust. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants SunTrust to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by SunTrust for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments