Interest Rate

Holy cow i do not have the words to describe my incredible disgust with this company. I am a truck driver and I travel all 48 states SunTrust has been charging me $2.50 for using an ATM that quote was not there so not only do I have to pay the ATM charge of $3.99 that I use I also have to pay SunTrust $2.50 to get money out of my own account.

I called customer service to complain and of course was transferred to someone in Bangladesh that could not even speak English and when I ask to speak with someone that I can understand she hung up on me I had to call back and got another Bangladesh individual with an accent just as bad that pretty much told me they did not care what I was being charged that it was part of the contract that I find when I opened an account.

I am so incredibly aggravated right now that I can't even see straight I cannot wait to get home and open up an account at a credit union and be completely and totally done with anything to do with a standard bank. so not only do they not care about their customers they are outsourcing American jobs to India and making us pay them more for it.

Review about: Suntrust Customer Care.

Comments