Interest Rate

Holy cow i do not have the words to describe my incredible disgust with this company. I am a truck driver and I travel all 48 states SunTrust has been charging me $2.50 for using an ATM that quote was not there so not only do I have to pay the ATM charge of $3.99 that I use I also have to pay SunTrust $2.50 to get money out of my own account.

I called customer service to complain and of course was transferred to someone in Bangladesh that could not even speak English and when I ask to speak with someone that I can understand she hung up on me I had to call back and got another Bangladesh individual with an accent just as bad that pretty much told me they did not care what I was being charged that it was part of the contract that I find when I opened an account.

I am so incredibly aggravated right now that I can't even see straight I cannot wait to get home and open up an account at a credit union and be completely and totally done with anything to do with a standard bank. so not only do they not care about their customers they are outsourcing American jobs to India and making us pay them more for it.

mrkca2 wrote the review because of poor customer service at SunTrust. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants SunTrust to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by SunTrust and suntrust customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments