I received a card declined email from one of the monthly services that I pay for and of course, this is alarming because I have sufficient funds in my business account. I called SunTrust to find out what happened and the only thing they keep telling me "based on Suntrust regulations your accounts are closed". They closed my personal and my Business accounts. I have a party promoting / event company using Stripe as my payment processing company for all tickets that are sold to my event.

I'm assuming Suntrust saw multiple transactions/payments coming into my account and closed it, but they are not telling me anything, now they are "holding" my funds for review which no one knows how long that will take, then if/when the check is mailed out that will take 10 business days. So as a small business who needs operating capital, I will be out of all my money for almost a month and on top of that, I don't have access to my personal money either.

how is that fair? How am I suppose to run my business and survive with no money?

Just in case you are wondering I have been with Suntrust since 2007. So I am not a new customer and these are not new accounts. They are horrible and totally unfair.

Review about: Suntrust Account.

Comments