I have $11,600+ being held by Suntrust bank for nearly a month now.The funds were sent in via wire transfers and should have been made available immediately.

They closed the account on April 28, 2017 and still have not given me my funds. I called this morning and spoke to 2 different individuals, one a manager and was told that they had no intent to send the money. They said I needed to contact the financial institutions that initially sent the wires. I asked what I was supposed to say as of course I had no account information and wasn't a client of those banks.

I asked where the money was that was received, NO ANSWER. I asked if she was insinuating they had returned the funds to the originator and if that is why she was asking me to call those banks and she said she had no information regarding such. (confirmed no money returned) A suntrust Branch manager told me concretely MULTIPLE times that any funds coming in would be disbursed at the time of closing the account. She said I would have a bank certified check within 5 - 10 business days.

Any and all Liability is now on Suntrust Bank.They are CRIMINALLY STEALING MONEY.

Review about: Suntrust Business Checking Account.

Reason of review: STEALING MY MONEY.

I didn't like: Suntrust stealing my money.

Had an Experience with Suntrust?

Comments