I admit, this is partly my fault for trusting atm. I deposited almost 1000 in cash because it was late and i had bills coming out next day.

Atm had an error, cancellled my transaction and had no record of my transaction. So very next day things start to bounce. Icalled first thing but was told i had to wait 10 business days. They sent me notices that day because i had a negative balance.

They refused to close the atm and count it out until the day it was already set for.

So in the meantime icouldnt pay my bills because my account was negative. This banksucks

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at SunTrust. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants SunTrust to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by SunTrust suntrust cash deposit for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments