1.6
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Suntrust is trash. I just open the account because they had a promotion going on for new customers.

I open it, they transfer $100 from my PNC Bank 3 times when I wanted to do once. They send an email to accept the transfer, I did. Well apparently that made it transfers three times. Suntrust wouldn't put back the money back.

PNC Bank had to put their money in my account to fix suntrust mistakes. Then I made a check deposit through the mobile app. They said there is fraud on the check. Which I don't know why.

Apparently I did something illegal to the point that I can't even reopen my account or take out my own money from the account. Thanks to suntrust, I don't have money to pay for rent because they want to give me my money back through a check that they will be sending within 3 weeks. Suntrust wants to play with my money that I work hard for so I can take care of my family.

Thanks to suntrust, I don't have money to buy food for my family. You're the worse bank I ever open an account with.

Product or Service Mentioned: Suntrust Banking Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 27, 2016.

Comments

Pompano Beach, Florida, United States #1180614

Thanks for this review. I was thinking to open an account, I won't do it any more.