In response to the complaint against SunTrust Bank by Kathleen of Nashville: Thank you for submitting your complaint because SunTrust has a history it seems of not putting their customer first. My experience with SunTrust is worse than yours.
In 2002 I purchased my home through SunTrust Bank. All the paperwork was ready for closing until the day before closing when the person who was selling called in and changed the sell price, adding another $1200. Guess what, SunTrust made the change and did not notify me. They breached the contract and I got the Federal Reserve involved who investigated and found them guilty. HUD also found them liable for what was done. Ever heard of a 2nd closing, neither have I but SunTrust tried to do it - the seller refused - he got his money and that was all she wrote.
I filed criminal charges against SunTrust and complaints with HUD, Federal Reserve, Georgia Dept. of Banking and Financing, among others. After this experience with SunTrust, my advice to anyone considering doing business with SunTrust is DON'T. Rather than the client being their primary interest, anyone can call in and request a change to a consumer's account and SunTrust will allow it, at least they did with my account increasing the sell price by $1200. In short, SunTrust enriches others and ignores their customers.
SunTrust in my opinion should be sued for their corrupt practices against their clients and be ordered by the courts to compensate those who were wronged by their unscrupulous practices.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "Broken dome. I love it cook fast...."
- "All cited lack of performance for HOA [Home Owners Association] management continue & has retrograded from poor to untenable.Note that G3 provides HOA property management, the subject of this review...."
- "Michael Bishop has outstanding invoices amounting to about $1000. He cannot pay these bills and anyone who is looking to do business with Eagle Postal Center #10 should be not...."
- "My daughter calls me tonight stating that UDS delivered a package to our home, "between the 2 doors" on, I believe, 11/30/16. I look between the 2 doors and of..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."