North Windham, Connecticut

WHILE VISITING IN HANOVER MARYLAN I STOPPED AT THE SUNTRUST BANK BRANCH IN THE SAFEWAY IN HANOVER MD.

WHILE THER CHECKING AT I OBSERVED AND HEARD A BLACK TELLER( FEMALE) GOING OUT OF HER WAY TO BE RUDE TO ALL THE WHITE CUSTOMERS. SHE WS FINE WITH THE BLACKS AND THE ASIANS BUT SHE CLEARY DOES NOT LIKE WHITES.

THE BRANCH MGR WHO IS ALSO BLACK OBSERVED AND HERD HER AND DID NOTHING.

SHE TREATED THIS ONE WHITE MALE CUSTOMER TERRIBLE. IF THIS IS WHAT SUNTRUST CHOOSES TO HIRE IN THE NAME OF DIVERSITY THEN I NEED TO TRANSFER MY MORTGAGE, PAY OFF MY HELOC AND CLOSE MY CHECKING ACCOUNT.

CLEARLY THIS BRANCH IS HOSTILE AND MILITANT TOWARDS WHITES.

WHAT WILL SUNTRUST DO ABOUT IT NOTHING !

THIS BRANCH PRACTICES REVERSE DISCRIMINATION, THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO TREAT WHITES AND COULD CARE LESS AND THIS IS OKAY WITH SUNTRUST.

IF YOUR WHITE MAYBE YOU SHOULD RETHINK YOUR BANKING CHOICES AND SWITCH TO A DIFFERENT BANK WHERE YOU WILL BE TREATED WITH RESPECT.

Review about: Suntrust Checking Account.

Had an Experience with Suntrust?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Chase Bank - Chase Rewards Visa cheats customers out of bonus points Chase Bank "called to inquire about using my points, when I was informed that the offer I received was for 40,000 points..." Read more Scotiabank - Where is MY money?!? Scotiabank "...Nothing was being done to correct this situation except for Scotiabank representatives asking me to be "patient"..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more ADVENTURES IN PAY PAL LAND SYNCHRONY BANK GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK CONTINUE TO PUT THE SCREWS TO ITS CUSTOMERS Ge Capital Retail Bank "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Mary Kay - Ripoff Mary Kay " I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount..." Read more State Farm Insurance - 2 claims over 2 years didn't renew State Farm Insurance "I received a call from state farm advising me they will not renew my coveage i was dissapointed. My 1st claim was 400.00 2nd one was slab leak. Est 12,000.00..." Read more Touch Of Modern - These are scammers Touch Of Modern "These people are scammers. I ordered something and received totally something else. When I emailed them back they told me that they are out of stock and can offer me..." Read more