Suntrust Bank refuses to stop reporting a negative for a $127 overdraft amount that went unpaid for two months - they "charged it off" then deducted it from the checking account the next month - this to a ten year customer who moved and was not aware the payment was not automatically deducted. If I was aware of the amount I would have paid it or authorized them to pay it. In addition Transunion is so confused they keep listing it twice - because it is "charged off" and "paid as agreed" - I am taking Suntrust to Court - their legal department basically said "go ahead" - worst bank in the world - bailed out by taxpayers -

Product or Service Mentioned: Suntrust Checking Account.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 29, 2010.

Comments

Suntrust is the worse bank. I complaint to the Federal Reserve about their overdraft practice.

They said that they disclosure d it all. The will hit you with a OD charge if you have a negative memo post. If you payroll posted , the posted the debit first then charge your credit. The take their fees out first therefore check that would have cleared couldn't because after they took all their fees you have nothing.

The bank borrower money from the government (our money TARP)so they can continue to cheated and collected from us. I will never bank with a big bank again.

Let all move to Credit Union. I hope WikiLeak has something on this bank.