We called to refinance our auto loan. We were told it was approved and that they wpuld send th e paperwork via FedEx. Image our surprise when instead of paperwork we work up to the car being repoed for nonpayment...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of suntrust auto loan. SunTrust needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned suntrust auto loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at SunTrust.

Comments

Deadbeats ! have to pay your obligations or of course the repo man will take your ride !

why'd you go to the bank & not to the lord master of all the underverse the 1 & only OBAMA ??? know ya'll voted for lord master OBAMA 2x's... no put them 40 ouncers down & get a job...

winters coming & with all that Global Warming the Bus stop is going to be cold,cold cold... :P

to Anonymous #1088007

Very helpful response, I really wish there was a filter for these comments so I don't have to read *** like this when I am actively looking for a bit of helpful advice. Oh, and I especially love when people hide behind an anonymous post, sounds like someone wants to be a closet racist and not man enough to put their real name behind their hate filled comments, very classy.

I would love to meet you face to face to show you how little and insignificant you really are, consider the anonimity of the internet a blessing, sorry if I used any words you don't understand. Very Sincerely, Travis J Sheets