Teller put my money in wrong account. Customs service refused to *** because bank made error.

Actual branch has horrible rep and blamed service center then told me she would investigate. I found deposit slip & offered to send, Maria tells me they can try to fix but probably not today. When i insist it must be she cuts me off repeatedly & says she has a person in front of her.

I asked for supervisor she refused to give me one & told me if i had complaint call customer service or close account & disconnects call. came to branch its been 30 minutes & still no supervisor provided even though im the only person here.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of suntrust account from SunTrust. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants SunTrust to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by SunTrust for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments