Tybee Island, Georgia

I closed my account on 11/4. The account was closed but then reopened and attempts to withdraw money on the account incurred nsf

Fees and excessive over draft fees.

When contacting the branch that closed the account I was told not worry they were waiting to get the correct code to reverse the charges and then the account would be closed. 5 months later with no notification $1300 was removed from my account with no notice. It has been over a month and the money has still not been returned to my account. Even with emails saying it was there error and it was being fixed asap.

As a customer of 10 years I felt I should of been treated better. Have not heard from the branch either by phone or emai in 2 weeks. Spoke to the fraud line and they couldn't tell where the money went.

After being on hold 45 minutes and being told that if I hung up they would not continue to correct the problem. Left messages to get an update and they have also not been returned.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of account closing from SunTrust. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants SunTrust to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by SunTrust for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments