Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Been a Sun Trust customer for over 20 years and all those years have always been given money orders at no charge. Now suddenly they want me to pay $5 each for money orders.

I can walk literally across the parking lot and get them for free at Amscot and I have written to the CEO and basically been told that they would do nothing, I could expect to pay for money orders at Sun Trust. I certainly hope that I never get robbed going from my branch with cash over to the Amscot location, if I do I will certainly sue the pants off of Sun Trust

johngolfer2000 wrote the review because of poor customer service at SunTrust. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants SunTrust to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was fees and staff attitude. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by SunTrust and suntrust customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments