Additional Fees
Interest Rate

At least I'm not the only one, misery loves company. Long story short, getting the *** out of Suntrust first thing in the morning.

I did a PayPal instant transfer ($10 fee to do so on the PayPal side) and as it had previously done, it transferred instantly! The next day, I finally got around to balancing the checkbook in the evening and *poof*, $2,500 dollars completely disappeared!

Called the 800 number at 9PM EST on a Friday and was promptly connected with the call center I am assuming was in the Philippines or another south-east Asian country (not that there is anything wrong with that, they're simply the poor exploited worker in a foreign land, beholden to this monolithic american turd of a 'financial institution'. Anyway, I was still an angry jerk of the phone but not disrespectful, and I was unceremoniously 'disconnected' after being upset at the fact that I was asked if I would like the fraud unit to contact me via snail mail or email!? For that amount of money missing, I wanted a phone call in no less than 24 hours, I exclaimed.

*click*

Burn in *** Suntrust...

going to the local credit union in the morning. Good riddance.

Reason of review: FRAUD.