I am a small business owner in Orlando, Florida. Knowing that this will not do me any good. But to let others know about how Sun Trust DOES NOT care about customer relations. For the 3rd time in 2 months Sun Trust has for no reason put a check on hold without any notice. Being a small business this really hurts my employees, when I have to tell them that I can't pay them until Sun Trust releases the hold they have put on a check that I deposited.

I called the Main Customer Service for Sun Trust the 1st time this happened. The girl said that there was nothing she could do that was their policy on any check over $5000. I asked to talk to her supervisor. The supervisor put me on hold to check into it. When she came back she said the department that decides what to put on hold would not tell her why this happened and and that I could not talk to anyone in that department. She said that was just how it was and there was nothing I could do about it. I said that I was going to move my account. She said that I had to do what I had to do.(Very Snotty)

Sun Trust made a mistake and asked me to take a survey about my visit to their service was. I wrote a lengthy response. I didn't think (like I know now this will do no good). I got a call from their customer service representative. He listened to me vent for about 30 mins. Then told me that there was nothing he could do.

Well I have been a customer for over two years and never had a check put on hold. Even when I had a big $70-89-100 thousand dollar check form a big project I was doing at that time. (NO HOLD) $6600.00 Deposited 8/30

$400.00 put in my account 9/1. Then $4400.00 will be available 9/5 and the balance on 9/8. Not anymore bye bye Sun Un-trusted. (3 strikes you are OUT!)

Well I had decided that when this money is released that I'm changing to a bank that cares.

Thanks for nothing!

James A. League

Major League Aluminum, Inc.

Comments