Have had my business account with this Bank for over 10 years, after keeping an average daily balance over 20 thousand Dollars, and never even acknowledging us as customers other than hello. We decided to move our business, It was my mistake that I didn't tell my account that we were moving so they paid my sales and use tax out of the bank where it was a few thousand short.

No, no call just bounce the draft, let me pay the state 500.00 in penalties, thank you Suntrust. There is no service with a bank, they don't care, you should at least get a call.

It's just courtesy.

I guess that comes when you have a few hundred thousand in the bank, not just a little.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with SunTrust. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about SunTrust.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare SunTrust to other companies on our site.

Comments

rollo2016
#1151903

Own up to your mistake and pay the price. You snooze, you lose.