Stuart, Virginia

At the Suntrust in Stuart, VA. First, didn't post my 'deposit' till the day after it was supposed to be posted.

Then, processed my largest 'deductions' first, resulting in 6 overdrafts instead of one! Vikki, the manager said she couldn't do anything about it. I am unemployed and our fridge is empty. I was counting on that $200 to feed my family.

This behavior is anti-Christian.

To paraphrase the good book. 'Exodus 22:25' “If you lend money to any of my people with you who is poor, you shall not be like a moneylender to him, and you shall not charge arbitrary and hurtful overdraft fees."

Review about: Suntrust Account.

Comments

Suntrust is a rip off They do the same to me , They deposit my money after it was posted , Fees are killing me and on top of it I now have a maint fee , and its supposed to be free checking, Anyway Ive let them know I'm not paying the overdraft fee for a freakin 8.00 fee ,They also threatened me By stating if it's not paid I wont be able to open another checking account elsewhere, Well I have news for them , I don't OWE THEM MONEY ,They haven't paid out any money for overdrafts out of their pockets , Its all fees Just heads up for anyone that doesn't know this

Stone Mountain, Georgia, United States #656110

The order of item payment is in their Rules and Regs. Most institutions do it that way.

There's more to this story, because they would have to make good if a bank error delayed your deposit's posting.