Just got off the phone for the third time this year asking them about a fund claim. How hard is it to tell me if you gone give me my money are not.

They told my the things that was bought online and was ship to some home was sign by me, but we will take a look into and will get back to you in 45 days. Then they said you need to make a police report but that don,t mean you will get your money back.

WTF--well its time to make this bank do the right things bc if I just count it as a lose then it will keep happening. I'm not rich and no I don't have alot of money in there bank but sh*t I need all I can get plus whats mind.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with bank name. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of suntrust account. SunTrust needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned suntrust account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at SunTrust.

Comments

I am Sun Trust customer and am experiencing similar now. Claim dept said they did not have my contact information which has been the same for years so they dropped my claims.