Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Suntrust is absolutely the worst bank to bank with in the history of banks. I had fraud done on my account 3 months ago and suntrust suppose to had cancel my card but some type of way they didnt cancel the card they just red flag it and a month later 2,435 was pulled out my account because the old card was still linked by mistake.

I waited 10 days they denied my claim when the mistake was on the bank behalf and now they making me wait 45days to decide if they was going to refund my funds on transaction I didnt authorize! THIS BANK SCAMS THEIR CUSTOMERS

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of suntrust account from SunTrust. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2435 and wants SunTrust to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by SunTrust for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments