Ponte Vedra, Florida

I Highly recommend that Nobody Use Suntrust Bank (merging with BB&T)!!! Please be WARN!!!

The first clue was that when I first opened with them.

I deposited a check and hold it for over a week before it cleared...June 4th, 2019

July 8th, 2019 I went to Walmart to purchase grocery. When I went to check out it declined my card( which I know I have money in it). It declined twice for that matter. So I called my bank and they told me to call the number on my card.

I called Suntrust customer service, the fraud, spoke to the manager on the phone even went in person.

They all tell me the same thing. There's no explanation of why but wait till I receive a letter in the mail. For that Suntrust has canceled "closed" break the "relationship" with you. OMG!!!

"Suntrust says that they may close your account at any time and for any reason or for no reason without advance notice." They didn't even contact me that my account was CLOSEd until I found out at Walmart my Card was declined.

The manager told me on the phone said to me "example whenever you come close your account you don't tell us why your closing your account So we have right" not to tell you why we broke the "relationship" (no business with you).

Now they have all my money...

Now they are keep sending me emails about my overdraft because there's negative in both my checking and savings.

When I know there's money in there.

Since they closed my account. I can't even view it.

They have left me penniless!!!

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments