Wtf I just want to talk to a person. I have a problem and the stupid computer is only set to answer or respond to certain things and I want to talk to a person.

heck I cant even submit a complaint without writing a book!!!!!! I want to be able to call customer support and get a person! I want to be able to call customer support and get a person! I want to be able to call customer support and get a person!

I want to be able to call customer support and get a person! I want to be able to call customer support and get a person! I want to be able to call customer support and get a person! I want to be able to call customer support and get a person!

Comments