2.7
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

On March 19, 2018 I requested a statement for April and May, for my consumer auto loan. I was told I would receive some kind of information on separate letters or forms within 5-7 days. I understood that I could only receive one statement at a time for the particular months requested. I requested the information because I had no way of verifying that I owed SunTrust and how Much. I needed the information to forward to a cancer foundation in Missouri, who would be helping me pay bills for 2 months. I never received the requested, promised information, nor did I receive any explanation for not receiving it. I was told because I was paying my payments from my electronic checking account, I would no longer receive a coupon book. I was ok with this.

My problem is why couldn't a well known bank, that is a professional, qualified business establishment, that handles millions plus financial services for customers, cannot send me a statement of any kind with my amount due for a month, my account number and when it is due and to whom.

It seems customers are not their priority and do not matter to the company. Today's technology makes it easy for us to send and receive correspondences in a few seconds. I gave them weeks and they did not only deny me, they said it couldn't be done, because March 19, 2018 was not enough notice for them to prepare the information I needed for the cancer foundation to pay my auto loan payment, that is due on April 11, 2018.

My stress level went up so high I had to take medicine my doctor prescribed, hoping I would not have to use. I did use it and I am very disappointed in SunTrust customer service line 1-800-786-8787.

I also spoke to four people including a supervisor. According to the supervisor they cannot send me the requested information and there was nothing they can do.

Review about: Suntrust Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Need simple statement and denied.

Preferred solution: Change your policy for helping customers. Written(typed) information should not be a problem..

I liked: Offers from other companies to transfer loan.

I didn't like: Lack of follow up, Promises without merit, No reply to an important issue, Incompetent handling of request, No empathy for situation.

Comments