SunTrust Bank's Bad Practices
In response to the complaint against SunTrust Bank by Kathleen of Nashville: Thank you for submitting your complaint because SunTrust has a history it seems of not putting their customer first. My experience with SunTrust is worse than yours.
In 2002 I purchased my home through SunTrust Bank. All the paperwork was ready for closing until the day before closing when the person who was selling called in and changed the sell price, adding another $1200. Guess what, SunTrust made the change and did not notify me. They breached the contract and I got the Federal Reserve involved who investigated and found them guilty. HUD also found them liable for what was done. Ever heard of a 2nd closing, neither have I but SunTrust tried to do it - the seller refused - he got his money and that was all she wrote.
I filed criminal charges against SunTrust and complaints with HUD, Federal Reserve, Georgia Dept. of Banking and Financing, among others. After this experience with SunTrust, my advice to anyone considering doing business with SunTrust is DON'T. Rather than the client being their primary interest, anyone can call in and request a change to a consumer's account and SunTrust will allow it, at least they did with my account increasing the sell price by $1200. In short, SunTrust enriches others and ignores their customers.
SunTrust in my opinion should be sued for their corrupt practices against their clients and be ordered by the courts to compensate those who were wronged by their unscrupulous practices.
You may also like
- "Several months ago I agreed to receive a promotional package in the mail. If I took the offer I would pay so much a month and receive big discounts at..."
- "Buyer BEWARE, from EMPIRE ESTATES & AUCTIONS in SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA. They Described the watch as NEW and sent me a USED Watch Brought a NEW Montrese Allison watch from Empire..."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- " After placing a last minute order for Mother's Day, I reviewed their 'flex time' delivery and emailed them saying that if it was not delivered on Sunday, I would..."
- "I discontinued Charter Cable Internet service because of continuous down time, billing for service call because I called when service was interrupted, LOUSY, nonexisting, customer service, etc. I had just..."
- "I won an auction for a Garmin GPS Dec. 30,2010, and now I'm told it will be Feb 14,2011 before delivery. ordered another by mistake, because the big "PAY NOW"..."
- "I have read several letters on this forem as to Gutter Helmet problems and service. 6/29/15 Just like most products, if..."
- "I had posted earlier this evening. I am sorry for what you are going through. Our email relay servers are on the fritz. I can manually transfer the funds onto..."
- "eBay buyers beware of this eBay seller this the business name Member ID performanceraceparts ( 227558Red dont buy from them they are crooks scammers will take your money and will not..."