SunTrust Bank's Bad Practices
In response to the complaint against SunTrust Bank by Kathleen of Nashville: Thank you for submitting your complaint because SunTrust has a history it seems of not putting their customer first. My experience with SunTrust is worse than yours.
In 2002 I purchased my home through SunTrust Bank. All the paperwork was ready for closing until the day before closing when the person who was selling called in and changed the sell price, adding another $1200. Guess what, SunTrust made the change and did not notify me. They breached the contract and I got the Federal Reserve involved who investigated and found them guilty. HUD also found them liable for what was done. Ever heard of a 2nd closing, neither have I but SunTrust tried to do it - the seller refused - he got his money and that was all she wrote.
I filed criminal charges against SunTrust and complaints with HUD, Federal Reserve, Georgia Dept. of Banking and Financing, among others. After this experience with SunTrust, my advice to anyone considering doing business with SunTrust is DON'T. Rather than the client being their primary interest, anyone can call in and request a change to a consumer's account and SunTrust will allow it, at least they did with my account increasing the sell price by $1200. In short, SunTrust enriches others and ignores their customers.
SunTrust in my opinion should be sued for their corrupt practices against their clients and be ordered by the courts to compensate those who were wronged by their unscrupulous practices.
You may also like
- "I was at the Naughty Twatty last wedensday and bought some toys that my husband and me wanted to try out. They sold me some fuzzy lepard cuffs that..."
- "I ordered my wedding dress custom sized from this site. When it arrived it was rolled up in a ball in plastic wrap and stuffed into a box. ..."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "All cited lack of performance for HOA [Home Owners Association] management continue & has retrograded from poor to untenable.Note that G3 provides HOA property management, the subject of this review...."
- " After placing a last minute order for Mother's Day, I reviewed their 'flex time' delivery and emailed them saying that if it was not delivered on Sunday, I would..."
- "Purchased relaxed regular and it completely broke my hair all the way to the root I had it on less than 7 minutes. My hair used to be down my..."
- "Having a house built by Plantation Homes and the project manager is out of town. No work on the house all week and this is what I get! Was so..."
- "We bought a A Beautiful Chocolate diamond wedding ring. The ring it's self is Beautiful. Just a poor designe. It's constantly cutting my finger to the point I can't hardly..."
- " The day before mother's day on my drive up to the Bay Area from LA, I was informed by my host that she was canceling my reservation ...."