Suntrust - Suntrus-"Extended" over draft fees
I had read all the posting on Bank of America.Well I just want to tell you that Suntrust is not much better.
Just recently I started seeing "extended" overdraft fees. This is now policy that should you have overdraft anything in your account for more that 7 days, you will get an additional $36 added as a fee. Even if its an item as small as $3.00 Which is what happened to me.
Should there be a cap/percentage according to the dollar amount that bounced.
I mean $3!!! That is insane! My $3 dollar item ended up costing me $75! What can we do??
and has any one taken the time to research who has the cheapest fees and now apparently "exteded" fees?I would like to hear if so!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "A Very Sad And Dishonest Company Who Has Been Hired To Run The StarbucksForLife.com Contest! Can You Believe It? Here is a copy of my letter that was purposely..."
- "www.electio-invest.com a Dubai based company recently cold called me pushing "technology metals" very interesting on first review!Further digging shows that "technology metals" are actually Rare earth Metals- which was a..."
- "As a UK & Offshore professionally qualified assets manager of 24+ years experience in both the UK & throughout S.E. Asia, with over 600 articles published as a lead financial..."
- "My name is Laquenda Pharr I purchased a washer and a dryer from hhgregg in Wellington Florida. This is supposed to be the top of a top of the..."
- "Yes ever since I got sucked in by the Wen hype I have been loosing my hair!! When I finally called to stop the auto billing / delivery I was..."
- "The Journey Begins! My last cruise on Royal Caribbean was approximately 10 years ago. I had the pleasure of sailing on Serenade of the Seas in an Owners Suite...."
- "I bought two 32 inch flat screen televisions last year around black Friday from Walmart and now both screens are cracked. You can see the picture but there are lines..."
- "After purchasing the Asean Pass I tried to redeem my flight credits on their website, which is the only way you can redeem your credits. There website was having technical..."
- "I became a Metro PCS customer over a year ago. I loved the service and the plans and I have even told friends and family how great they were. I..."