I had read all the posting on Bank of America.Well I just want to tell you that Suntrust is not much better.
Just recently I started seeing "extended" overdraft fees. This is now policy that should you have overdraft anything in your account for more that 7 days, you will get an additional $36 added as a fee. Even if its an item as small as $3.00 Which is what happened to me.
Should there be a cap/percentage according to the dollar amount that bounced.
I mean $3!!! That is insane! My $3 dollar item ended up costing me $75! What can we do??
and has any one taken the time to research who has the cheapest fees and now apparently "exteded" fees?I would like to hear if so!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Checking Account
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I opened a claim about my card being lost and stole October 05 and they refund 45.05 to my account with an additional 18.48 , it posted to my account..."
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."
- "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..."
- "Delay by 1:50 hours, between Miami to Orlando 07/10/2015 • Restroom dirty and stop to put gas by 20 minutes and we didn't receive any refund or discounts just the..."
- "We bought a new Trane Central air conditioning system to replace the original system for our condo in Boynton Beach, FL, and have had it routinely serviced by the installer..."
- "Yes ever since I got sucked in by the Wen hype I have been loosing my hair!! When I finally called to stop the auto billing / delivery I was..."
- "Mifi service stopped. Website usage data page displays error: "...popped your bubble...". No response to my trouble tickets. Their phone service hours are 9-5, obviously not customer focused. They keep charging..."
- "Very disrespectful website ran by heartless people who tresspass and post false information about historical cemeteries. Grave.Whisperer posted my fathers headstone with a map to this private cemetery and fabricated..."
- "While Ben is apparently a charismatic guy (he conned a small business that can't afford to give work away for free into doing a large amount of work and then..."