Suntrust - Suntrus-"Extended" over draft fees
I had read all the posting on Bank of America.Well I just want to tell you that Suntrust is not much better.
Just recently I started seeing "extended" overdraft fees. This is now policy that should you have overdraft anything in your account for more that 7 days, you will get an additional $36 added as a fee. Even if its an item as small as $3.00 Which is what happened to me.
Should there be a cap/percentage according to the dollar amount that bounced.
I mean $3!!! That is insane! My $3 dollar item ended up costing me $75! What can we do??
and has any one taken the time to research who has the cheapest fees and now apparently "exteded" fees?I would like to hear if so!review #162446
You may also like
- "I signed with them with promise to save money including the lease payment I am paying double what I was and the device I signed the lease for doesn't work..."
- "Grissom Say's Troy Rogers has picked up John Fullerâ€™s, Unfair Business Practices, has been train by DSC; head quarters in Carmel, Indiana to take your car in a New York..."
- "I used my gift card I got for Christmas on PayPal, then in the morning I look up the transactions on the card and PaymentWall used up the rest of..."
- "We bought a new Trane Central air conditioning system to replace the original system for our condo in Boynton Beach, FL, and have had it routinely serviced by the installer..."
- "My In-Laws bought their last living room set as my father-in-law always wanted leather. He died two years later. My Mother-in law is in the 80's now and..."
- "I received the wrong shoes and will be returning them on4-21-15.please credit my account $117.??.I want to cancel this paticular order.my acct.# is 072 342 950 1550.This is not what..."
- "The guys who fixed the wood were wonderful. The guys who painted also painted grass brand new roof my deck is trashed and it is not 2 layers of paint!..."
- "One of Budapest, Hungary's worst interior designers to deal with. Hired him in 2014. Sadly he does good work, but looks can be deceiving as we all know now. Ernesto..."
- "I am a disabled. I need help. I have direct deposit. Woodforest has Stolen my money. Someone made Electonical Inquiries, Later withdrawing my money not later after my..."