Suntrust - Suntrus-"Extended" over draft fees
I had read all the posting on Bank of America.Well I just want to tell you that Suntrust is not much better.
Just recently I started seeing "extended" overdraft fees. This is now policy that should you have overdraft anything in your account for more that 7 days, you will get an additional $36 added as a fee. Even if its an item as small as $3.00 Which is what happened to me.
Should there be a cap/percentage according to the dollar amount that bounced.
I mean $3!!! That is insane! My $3 dollar item ended up costing me $75! What can we do??
and has any one taken the time to research who has the cheapest fees and now apparently "exteded" fees?I would like to hear if so!12d5a381 review #162446
You may also like
- "In 2011 Solamon Energy Corporation was reported to firstname.lastname@example.org Trading Surveillance Office, at the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. Following an in-depth internal investigation, Solamon Energy Corporation was initially suspended and then..."
- "I signed with them with promise to save money including the lease payment I am paying double what I was and the device I signed the lease for doesn't work..."
- "While Don Purdum used to live in Texas less than a year ago, he commissioned my business to do graphic work for his website business. He proceeded to use my..."
- "I received the wrong shoes and will be returning them on4-21-15.please credit my account $117.??.I want to cancel this paticular order.my acct.# is 072 342 950 1550.This is not what..."
- "We bought a new Trane Central air conditioning system to replace the original system for our condo in Boynton Beach, FL, and have had it routinely serviced by the installer..."
- "My daughter sent us flowers for a birthday. They arrived by UPS in a box. When we opened them they were half dead because of a lack of moisture or..."
- "Ordered bathing suit a size bigger since it was coming from China, but size chart said 40-44 inches (hips) would fit large. When I got it, I could barely get..."
- "What an absolutely pathetic experience. If you shop from these guys make sure to use a credit card which offers buyer protection. For me it has become a..."
- "Kenneth Emeka Ugwuanyi at WellMeka is a scam artist. He claims to own a company that improves the oil capacity of wells but requires up front capital and uses faulty..."